Monday, January 21, 2013

I AM BACK.......From My PROCRASTINATION

I definitely do not suffer from a writer’s block, primarily because I do not believe there is something like that. I just had too many other things. Were they bigger and better things …yes, and no? But one thing is sure I just did not want to put pen to paper. Even though I admit I did have too much time, but no inclination. What is it that was holding me from getting down to writing….I guess I was just waiting to do everything that was right...within and outside and realized I ended up doing nothing….Procrastination indeed it was…and it got me nowhere….So here I am ..Putting my thoughts on paper. In the times gone by I have mastered the art of Procrastination……It did seem like a lot of fun, in trying to keep up with my Yesterday. It did make it hard for me to channelize my thoughts, and yet it made it easier to push it to another day….and then it turned to another month, year…and before I realized it turned into years…I always had convenient excuses and so never could find a convenient time….and now years later I wish I had not indulged in this form of self sabotage. So now onwards, no laziness, no excuses, no succumbing to my moods…my yesterday shall not move into my today, and my not Now shall Never turn into Never.

No comments: